June 29, 2023
Business Retention and Expansion Visitation Program
In order to assess the current business climate and better understand the services that businesses need, the County of Wetaskiwin’s Economic Development organization, Joint Economic Development Initiative (JEDI) is initiating a Business Retention and Expansion (BR&E) program to collect the following information:
- Are businesses expanding and growing?
- Are businesses experiencing common concerns or problems?
- What type of resources and/or funding are businesses looking for?
- How can we help local business succeed?
- How can we help promote your business and share your success stories?
How to participate
Contact JEDI by phone or e-mail or fill out the visitation registration form using this link.
Joan Miller, Director of Economic Development
780-335-5334 or email@example.com