September 7, 2021
Findoor Grand Opening
On August 26, 2021, JEDI was proud to officially welcome Findoor to the JEDI Region and join in on the celebrations at the Grand Opening of their new South Pigeon Lake Industrial location at the junction of Highway 13 & Highway 771, south-west of Pigeon Lake.
The well attended, professionally organized event kicked off in the morning with organized group tours followed by lunch, the official grand opening & a come and go meet and greet and tours in the afternoon. Speakers included CEO Oskari Jaara and Tauno Jaara from the parent company in Finland. It is very apparent the pride that is taken in this family-owned business. Oskari Jaara also expressed his appreciation of the dedication and work ethic of the employees in the manufacturing facility at Pigeon Lake.
During the celebrations, Oskari Jaara unveiled Findoor’s revolutionary new door opener which provides yet another reason to look to Findoor for quality doors for any of your construction or upgrading projects.
Findoor guarantees the highest quality, designed to withstand use in Canadian working environments. Some quick facts about Findoor:
- Findoor Industrial Inc. is a private Western Canadian company
- Manufacturer of a unique folding door system
- Innovative door originated in Finland more than 25 years ago
- Findoor currently employs 10- 15 full time staff and has multiple dealers as well as distribution into the US
- All doors are made in the Alberta plant and distributed from the South Pigeon Lake location.
CEO Oskari Jaara is “excited about the South Pigeon Lake Industrial Area becoming the new manufacturing site!” JEDI welcomes Findoor to the area wishes them a long and prosperous business in the Region! For more information visit https://findoor.ca/.