January 10, 2022
STARTUp Leduc Wetaskiwin Regions
JEDI is proud to sponsor an entrepreneurial development program organized and managed by the Leduc, Nisku, Wetaskiwin Regional Chamber of Commerce and the Light House CoWork.
The StartUp Leduc Wetaskiwin Regions provides small businesses (0-5 years) with essential resources, trainings and connections to Start Up and Grow your business with various free services, including:
- Business Coaching & Training – businesses or those looking to start a business can access up to two (2) hours of free personalized business support coaching or training per year.
- SMARTStart Entrepreneurial Program – an eight (8) month program starting in January 2022. Applications closed January 8th.
- Training and Networking Events – practical business training workshops as well as networking events geared to those just getting started and businesses within their first 5 years.
- Business Resource Centre – the Leduc Business Resource Centre will be open for members of the community to access various resources, templates and tools to help start or manage a business within the first 5 years.
- Mastermind Group – the Mastermind meetings will encourage participants to set goals, design plans and accountabilities to move forward toward goals, be accountable to those plans, and hold others accountable. The group will help with creative ideas and wise decision making.
If you are interested in learning more please reach out to Amber Cook, Director of SMARTstart at email@example.com.
We encourage you to take advantage of these excellent new business resources offered by the Leduc, Nisku, Wetaskiwin Regional Chamber of Commerce to ensure the best StartUP for your business!
Wishing you good health & good business!